Thursday, August 14, 2003

In honor of the sluggish economy I present -

Things I bought today:

1. Pizza lunch for my wife and myself (at Bertucci's).
2. A salad spiner (nifty invention, but way overpriced - I do like the dry salad, though).
3. Moisturizer for my wife (she also got the free gift).
4. Twine (got to tie up our slouching tomato plant).
5. An extension cord (we are currently using all of the ones we own).
6. Sterile gauze (someone has a wound).
7. Harpers Bazaar (my wife reads it).
8. Caffienated candy (we are going to give it a try).
9. Bottled water (it is still hot).

So there you have it. Not an exciting day as far as purchases go. Well, I guess the free gift was nice for my wife.



100 Things About Me (Episode 3: #s 4, 5, 6, and 7):

4. I love dogs, all dogs (ok, really mean ones I may not like, but it is probably not their fault that they are mean).

5. I probably daydream too much.

6. Cats are ok.

7. My first swimming lesson was when I was 11 months old.

*************

I am off to watch "The Amazing Race". It is my guilty pleasure (my wife likes it too).

No comments: