Saturday, September 06, 2003

As all you Blogger users and Blogspot related blog-readers are probably well aware, Blogger has been having difficulties as of late, including its own version of a Blackout.

I had stuff to say earlier but now I have lost my inspiration. Maybe I will garner some up for tomorrow...I guess I am having my own difficulties.

Not to leave you empty-handed, here is yet another episode of

100 Things About Me (Episode 12):

88. I used to stay up all night just to see the sunrise.

89. Now I find it hard to stay awake past 1 am.

90. I want to learn how to scuba dive.

91. I have crossed the Equator on a ship.

92. I am shy.

93. Blue is my favorite color.

Now I am off to see what kind of trouble I can get into...definitely not going to work on my dissertation. Bad me, bad me...

No comments: