Sunday, September 14, 2003

Nothing in this world…

Our date last night was magically romantic.

There is nothing more exhilarating than seeing my wife emerge from our bedroom dressed up and looking as beautiful as ever for our special night out.

There is nothing more enchanting that gazing deeply into my wife’s eyes across the dinner table, only to have her blink, grin, and shyly look away.

There is nothing more lovely than feeling her hand gently take mine as we wait in the warm and moist evening drizzle for the valet to bring our car.

There is nothing more sensuous than kissing the delicate L between her neck and her shoulder.

There is nothing more reassuring than feeling her close to me as we snuggle together.

There is nothing in this world that I love more than my wife.

We have something incredibly special and it is important to reaffirm it by spending time together to highlight the reasons we fell in love in the first place.

I think I will ask her out again.

No comments: