Monday, September 08, 2003

Future Plans:

My mother just sent me a CD-ROM with pictures she took when her and my stepfather traveled through Mediterranean Europe last April and May. Note to self: Need to plan a trip to Spain and Portugal. Wow do those places look amazing! Must visit Granada, Barcelona, and Lisbon. Gibraltar looked pretty cool as well. The architecture seems to be the big draw at most of these places. I have always admired Gaudi's architecture in Barcelona, but my mom's pictures make me want to hop on the next plane to see them. And the moorish architecture in Granada left me in awe.

Of course, who knows when I will get there. And there are so many other places I want to go. Can one be a professional tourist?

I do have some travel plans in the near future, so life is not completely hopeless. Next month is Puerto Rico, and Chicago in November. If anyone has suggestions for things to see, places to eat, etc., please share them.

No comments: